With Optimized Asset Routing, your fleet assets are where they need to be, when they need to be there, as efficiently as possible. Your customers will be happy, and you will be too.
EnGenX’s real-time Route Optimization tools do more than give your drivers “good directions.” EnGenX allows your dispatcher to create more efficient route plans, which will reduce fuel
costs, increase productivity and improve the profitability of your entire fleet.
Optimized Routing Reduces Costs.
- Eliminate paper maps and white boards, streamlining operations and improving productivity.
- Fast, intuitive routing features are designed with dispatchers in mind.
- Open architecture allows for easy integration with most dispatching systems.
- Turn-by-turn navigation gets drivers to their destination on time, the first time.
- Reduces fuel costs and CO2 emissions.
- Reduces wear and tear on vehicles.
- Allows for more stops in day. If you’re driver is currently averaging 10 stops a day, a more efficient route plan may allow them to add another stop, making them more productive and more profitable.
- If you don’t deliver on time or provide service as scheduled, someone else will.
Powerful Web-based Mapping Features Increase Productivity.
- Addresses are automatically pinned and identified as worksites, customer locations, resource start and end locations.
- Map views are customizable by area, work-zones or specific streets.
- One click to see detailed information – from driver name to vehicle status, direction, speed and more.
- Point-to-Point or route planning for the day.
- Real-time status updates and “on-the-fly” route changes.
- Nearest vehicle feature allows you to identify vehicles best positioned to handle emergencies, unforeseen schedule changes, or even new opportunities.
- Two-way messaging allows you to be in constant contact with drivers.
- Route Recon feature reconstructs a detailed review of a driver’s route/activity throughout the day, allowing you to quickly see where efficiencies can be gained.
- Geofence and Landmark tools identify areas or locations on a map for quick reference.
- Alerts can be sent to notify you when vehicles enter, exit or are approaching designated areas.
- The system tracks arrival and departure times, and calculates time spend on site.
For more information, call us today at 1-877-ENGENX-NOW or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link at the right to schedule a personalized online demo and we’ll show you how EnGenX can optimize the mobile resources in your business.