“Greening-up” your fleet requires more than putting another poster in the break room. It requires action.
EnGenX provides the actionable information you need to reduce the environmental impact of your fleet vehicles (also known as your “Carbon Footprint”) while achieving operational savings. It’s
not just good for the environment. It’s good business.
With EnGenX, you’ll see how the essential elements of any fleet sustainability initiative: improved fuel efficiency, optimized routing and CO2 emissions reduction, can be achieved and measured across
your entire fleet.
How can EnGenX help you reduce your fleet’s carbon footprint?
- Reduce miles traveled through optimized routes.
- Improve fuel efficiency by reducing speeding and excess idling.
- Monitor engine diagnostics to identify poorly performing vehicles.
- Track and trend CO2 emissions to put teeth into Green Initiatives and reduce your Carbon Footprint.
- Create driver incentives for environmentally-friendly driving habits.
- Send a strong message to your customers that you’re Greening Up your fleet and doing your part to reduce your carbon footprint and be a positive impact on the environment.
- Better position your company to improve chances of winning contracts requiring Green Initiatives.
- Put processes in place to address future environmental regulations.
Engine Idle Facts
- Diesel engine emissions contribute to air quality problems.
- 11 million tons of carbon dioxide, 200,000 tons of nitrous oxides and 5,000 tons of particulate matter are emitted while idling each year.
- Over 1 billion gallons of diesel fuel is consumed while idling at a cost of over $3 billion dollars per year.
- One gallon of gas produces 20 pounds of CO2.
- One hour of engine idle can burn up to a gallon of fuel.
For more information, call us today at 1-877-ENGENX-NOW or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link at the right to schedule a personalized online demo and we’ll show you how EnGenX can optimize the mobile resources in your business.