A pro-active preventative Fleet Maintenance Program will reduce vehicle break-downs
that interrupt schedules and result in costly repairs. Let EnGenX keep your vehicles
Keeping track of vehicle maintenance records can be tedious and time-consuming,
but it’s absolutely necessary to operate your fleet efficiently. EnGenX lets
you set vehicle maintenance reminders based on manufacture’s recommended schedule,
mileage or time – whatever best suits your business. And with EnGenX engine
diagnostics/telemetry capabilities, you’ll be instantly notified of any engine
problems such as over-heating.
Stay on top of vehicle maintenance issues:
- Regularly-scheduled maintenance:
- Extends the life of your vehicles and increases resale value.
- Improves vehicle performance (mpg and CO2 emissions).
- Minimizes service interruptions.
- Reduces wear and tear on engines/vehicles.
- Reduces unscheduled repairs/costs.
EnGenX helps you track vehicle maintenance for better performance.
- Notifies you when vehicles have reached pre-determined maintenance intervals based
on mileage, dates or hours of service.
- Maintenance alerts emailed to designated individuals.
- Service alerts can be set for:
- oil changes
- tire rotation
- brake inspection
- hose replacement
- Specialty equipment maintenance
- Engine diagnostics/telemetry send alerts for engine performance as such coolant
temps or oil pressure to identify problems and avoid costly breakdowns on the road.
- Track vehicle service/repair history to calculate exact cost of ownership for each
- Connect individual drivers to vehicle maintenance history to determine how driving
habits impact maintenance requirements.
For more information, call us today at 1-877-ENGENX-NOW or send an email to
Click the link at the right to schedule a personalized online demo and we’ll
show you how EnGenX can optimize the mobile resources in your business.