Passenger Transport companies have to put the safety of their customers first every time they take to the road. That means your fleet vehicles must be in safe working condition and your drivers must follow
strict safe driving procedures.
A lot goes into the success of your business: passenger safety and satisfaction, well-maintained vehicles, efficient routing, conscientious drivers and the ability to control costs. With EnGenX’s
real-time reporting capabilities, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you’ve got all your bases covered.
Customers like to know you have their best interests at heart.
- Build customer loyalty and good will by promoting
- Efficient routing and scheduling features
- Driver safety reporting.
- Environmentally-friendly fuel consumption and CO2 emission monitoring.
EnGenX helps you track vehicle maintenance for better performance.
- Notifies you when vehicles have reached a pre-determined maintenance intervals based on mileage, dates or hours of service.
- Maintenance alerts emailed to designated individuals.
- Service alerts can be set for:
- oil changes
- tire rotation
- brake inspection
- hose replacement
- Specialty equipment maintenance
- Engine diagnostics allow for alerts for engine performance such as coolant temps or oil pressure to identify problems and avoid costly breakdowns on the road.
Driver/Technician Activity Tracking:
- Engine Idle Reduction reduces fuel costs.
- Fewer speeding incidents.
- Fewer accidents.
- Better vehicle performance.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Better MPG.
- After-hours usage alerts.
- Geofencing and Landmark reporting.
- Paperless timecards for accurate billing.
- Fuel Purchase Tracking allows you to easily identify fuel theft or unauthorized use of fuel cards by comparing real-time vehicle location data against fuel transactions.
Optimized Dispatch and Routing
- Eliminate paper maps and white boards, streamlining operations and improving productivity.
- Fewer miles traveled means reduces fuel costs, reduced CO2 emissions, and less wear and tear on vehicles.
- Turn-by-turn navigation gets your drivers to their destination on time, the first time.
- 2-way communication keeps you connect to your drivers.
- Allows for more stops in day. If your driver is currently averaging 10 stops a day, a more efficient route plan may allow them to add another stop, making them more productive and more profitable.
- Route Recon feature to allows you to reconstruct and verify a driver’s route/activity throughout the day and quickly see where efficiencies can be gained.
For more information, call us today at 1-877-ENGENX-NOW or send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link at the right to schedule a personalized online demo and we’ll show you how EnGenX can optimize the mobile resources in your business.