Your business is all about time, but there never seems to be enough of it. With EnGenX Mobile Resource Optimization tools, you’ll make the most of every minute of every workday.
The Field Services industry is fast-paced and schedule-driven. At least it should be. To be profitable, you must be able to keep your technicians on plan throughout the day while being flexible enough
to quickly respond to urgent customer needs and new opportunities. EnGenX gives you the tools to optimize your dispatch and routing processes, vehicle maintenance and driver/technician activities.
EnGenX is an intuitive, web-based application.
- No software to buy or install on your computers.
- No manual upgrades or upgrade fees.
- No annual maintenance agreements.
- EnGenX handles installation on vehicles.
- Training is fast and simple, either online or on-site.
Optimized Dispatch and Routing
- Eliminate paper maps and white boards, streamlining operations and improving productivity.
- Fewer miles traveled means reduces fuel costs, reduced CO2 emissions, and less wear and tear on vehicles.
- Turn-by-turn navigation gets your technicians to their destination on time, the first time.
- 2-way communication keeps you connected to your technicians.
- Allows for more stops in day. If your technician is currently averaging 5 stops a day, a more efficient route plan may allow them to add another stop, making them more productive and more profitable.
- Route Recon feature reconstructs a detailed review of a driver’s route/activity throughout the day, allowing you to quickly see where efficiencies can be gained.
Engine diagnostics support a pro-active Preventative Maintenance Program that will reduce vehicle break-downs that interrupt schedules and result in costly repairs.
- Extends the life of your vehicles and increases resale value.
- Improves vehicle performance.
- Minimizes service interruptions.
- Reduces wear and tear on engines/vehicles.
- Reduces unscheduled repairs/costs.
Driver/Technician Activity Tracking:
- Engine Idle Reduction reduces fuel costs.
- Over-speed alerts result in fewer speeding incidents.
- Fewer accidents.
- Better vehicle performance.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Lower insurance premiums.
- Better MPG.
- After-hours usage alerts.
- Geofencing and Landmark reporting.
- Paperless timecards for accurate billing.
- Fuel Purchase Tracking allows you to easily identify fuel theft or unauthorized use of fuel cards by comparing real-time vehicle location data against fuel transactions.
For more information, call us today at 1-877-ENGENX-NOW or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link at the right to schedule a personalized online demo and we’ll show you how EnGenX can optimize the mobile resources in your business.